Modified to Road Legal LM Specification
With the benefit of an unlimited budget this unique LM spec F40 has been built from its original bare silver powder coated chassis using only the highest quality components, many of which would have been utilised on a ‘factory’ racing F40 LM,with passenger safety as important consideration as was achieving ultimate road going performance.
This beautifully prepared car has just undergone a major inspection and service at our own workshops and is supplied with a written condition report from us. Currently UK registered.
- Motorsport style tub with larger Large diameter roll cage for improved stiffening and passenger protection
- New carbon foot box with adjustable bias bar
- Fully adjustable TIG welded LM spec rose jointed suspension.
- Intrax ‘1K2’ racing shock absorbers with adjustable platforms bump and rebound.
- Rebuilt gearbox with straight cut drop gears - reduce top speed to 175MPH but improve acceleration
- Wide track (+60mm) front suspension and LM nosecone with large radiator duct and clear carbon splitter
- LM engine cover with Full carbon curved single plane wing and strengthening spine between rear lights
- Alcon Billet 6 pot brake callipers
- 356mm ventilated discs mounted on floating bells all round
- Aim MXL dashboard and modular data acquisition system, fully integrated with :-
- Top of the line MoTec M880 ECU including optional Traction control, anti lag and gear change ignition cut
- LM exhaust and manifolds, handmade by X-OST in Maranello
- TiAL latest spec high performance waste gate
- Upgraded Turbos.
- On board A.P. air-jack system
- New Fuel Cells
- 5 point race seat harness